CORE Wealth Management Strategy™
1. Fit Meeting In our initial “Fit” meeting, we will discuss your goals and objectives. The aim is to find out what is important to you and your family. It is during this time that we will determine whether or not we feel comfortable working together. Our experience has been that this process creates the foundation for a good long-term relationship.
2. Discovery Now it’s down to work! In this meeting, we will discuss in detail your current financial situation. The data collected will be used as the basis for your Personal Wealth Management Strategy.
3. Program Development Using the information gathered in the previous steps, our team will construct a program designed specifically to help achieve your goals. The program may include:
- Portfolio Management
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Risk Management
- Tax Minimization Strategies
- Family Wealth Transfer (Estate Planning)
4. Presentation and Implementation Following our analysis, we will meet with you to review our preliminary recommendations and present a draft of your plan. At this time, we will decide the best course of action for you and/or your family, set time goals and establish responsibilities.
5. Progress Report Your plan should be reviewed at least annually so that adjustments can be made for changes in your personal circumstances and for changes in economic conditions.